1) Give people more than they Expect ‘n do it Cheerfully.
2)Marry a man/woman you Love to talk to.As you Get Older,
Their Conversational skills will be as Important as any other.
3) Don’t Believe all you hear, Spend all you have or Sleep all you want.
4) When you say, “I Love You”, Mean it.
5) When you say, “I’m Sorry”, Look the Person in the Eye.
6) Be Engaged at Least Six Months Before you Get Married.
7) Believe in Love at First Sight.!
8) Never Laugh at anyone’s Dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9) Love Deeply ‘n Passionately.You might Get Hurt but it’s the only way to Live Life Completely.
10) In Disagreements, Fight fairly. No name calling.
11) Don’t judge people by their Relatives.
12) Talk slowly but think quickly.
13) When someone asks you a Question ‘n….
You don’t want to answer,
Just… Smile ‘n Ask, “Why do you want to Know?”
14). Always Remember that Great Love ‘n Great Achievements Involve Great Risk.
15) Say “Bless you” when you hear someone Sneeze.
16) When you Lose, Don’t lose the Lesson.
17) Remember the Three R’s:
Respect For Self; Respect for Others; Responsibility for all Your Actions.
18) Don’t Let a Little Dispute Injure a Great Friendship.
19) When you Realize You’ve Made a Mistake,Take Immediate steps to correct it.
20) Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21) Spend Some Time Alone.. !